What is ROWES?
ROWES (Register of Water Engineers and Specialists), is a platform for experienced personnel to work within the Water Sector. This niche Register holds an index of available candidates ready to work within the Engineering and Operations departments across the following areas: –
- Project Management (Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / ICA)
- Asset Management (Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / ICA)
- Production (Electrical Technician / Mechanical Technician)
- Process (Water / Waste Water Treatment Technicians)
- Water Quality (Chemists / Samplers)
- Leakage (Technicians)
The main aim of this Register is to provide Water Companies, Tier 1 Contractors and Specialist Contractors with a pool of qualified and experienced personnel who can join their team quickly and efficiently with a sensible and competitive pricing structure in place.
Why use our service?
Our clients can gain distinct benefits from using our services. Firstly, we have a unique register of Engineering and Operations experts who can be readily available. Secondly, we can facilitate an effortless handover of these personnel into our clients’ businesses.
When to use our service:
- Peak in work load
- Fill a skills gap
- Training and mentorship of new or existing staff
- Isolated work packages / projects
- Holiday cover
- Maternity / Paternity cover
- Extreme weather
- Speed of response to the client’s needs
- Targeted and specific shortlist of candidates to meet the client’s request
- Ease of procuring services
- Structured pricing and time scales to ensure an ‘On Time’ and ‘On Budget’ culture
Who is ROWES for?
ROWES provides specific skills and services to clients with complex water related needs. We offer support to the Water and Waste Water Sector specifically within the areas of Engineering and Operations.
The Register allows water companies to fill critical skills, knowledge and manpower gaps often at short notice. Our Register of candidates provides decades of experience working across the Water Sector and with Tier 1 Contractors. All candidates have proven records of delivering the highest levels of engineering practice. By focusing on specialist areas we are able to provide experts in their fields who are able to draw upon years of experience from working within the industry and our business. Our expertise is Water Sector specific and we do not provide services to other utilities.